Friday 28 June 2013

Cinnamon Bun Ice-Cream



I know, I know. Its Winter and you're wondering why I would be daft enough to make ice Cream, it's a silly thought I agree with you, but I am experimenting now for Summer. You'll thank me. I wanted to experiment with different flavors, and veer  away from mundane ones: vanilla, lemon, strawberry and chocolate. I  love cinnamon and wanted to embellish it in my creation- so I came up with Cinnamon Bun or Cinnabun.


Cinnamon Bun Ice-Cream

Ingredients:

  • 2 cups heavy Cream
  • 1 tin condensed milk
  • 3 tbsp butter melted
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup raisins
Method:

With an electric whisk, whisk cream to stiff peaks. In a separate bowl, whisk up the condensed milk, butter, cinnamon, vanilla and raisins until all combined. Fold in the whipped cream until all combined and mixed. Pour the ice- cream into a 2 litre container and freeze for 6 hours.

Enjoy x x 



No comments:

Post a Comment